A Music Together® Class is
• A community of children, ages birth to 5 years, and their families and teachers sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented settings.
PURE Fun Every Week!
• Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
• Children participating at their own levels in mixed-age family-style classes or in preschool settings.
• Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment—regardless of their own musical abilities.
• A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.